ABEL Tiny House
Today we will introduce you to a tiny house made by hand embroidery.
While small houses look alike as they grow, Abel Zyl still produces handmade artworks. He handcrafts windows, slats, doors and much more, and the homes look almost like a dream.
In this chapter
- Tiny houses as works of art.
- How Abel started building tiny houses.
- How Abel improved himself.
- How long does each piece of art last?
- How many tiny houses Abel has built so far.
- How far can the reservation be made?
- The difficulties Abel faced during the construction phase.
- Why doesn’t Abel build a house fixed on the ground?
- Which building is Abel’s favorite.
- The difficulties of building a pitched roof.