40 ft Joshua Tiny Container House
Interest in minimalist life is increasing day by day. People are looking for an alternative lifestyle to live in nature and relax on the weekend. Today we will introduce you to the ’40 ft Joshua Tiny Container House’, suitable for the minimalist life of your dreams.
Minimalist life is becoming a trend in the world. Interest in tiny houses is increasing day by day. Minimalist living has some advantages. Therefore, the demand is increasing day by day. We continue to discover new tiny houses for you.
There are different options for tiny houses. People get confused because there are so many options. Container houses are the most preferred option for durability.
Joshua Container House is a house manufactured by Bob’s Container. It is offered for sale for 68.250 USD and has different options.
Let’s take a look at the property of the house.
- Container – 40 ft long x 8 ft wide
- Bedroom – 12 ft long 7 ft wide
- Living – 8 ft long 7 ft wide
- Restroom – 6 ft long 7 ft wide
- Kitchen area – 14 ft long 7 ft wide
- 2 ft x 3 ft Tube Steel Window Frames (11 gauge steel)
- 2 ft x 4 ft Wood Framing
- Closed cell spray foam
- Walls 2 in – R13
- Ceiling 3 in – R21
- Floor 1 in – R7
- Qty 14 – Outlets
- Qty 1 – Three Light Bathroom Vanity
- Qty 5 – Interior Lights (Sconce)
- Qty 1 – Interior Ceiling Fan (Living room)
- Qty 2 – Exterior Outlets
- Qty 2 – Standard Lights (Kitchen and Bedroom)
- Lifeproof Wood Vinyl Flooring (Waterproof)
- Qty 2 – One-Ton Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner and Heat (12,000 BTU)
- Qty 3 – 6 ft x 6 ft 8 in French Patio Door
- Qty 1 – 3 ft x 2 ft Vertical Slider Window (Restroom)
- Qty 2 – 4 ft x 4 ft Picture Windows (Bedroom)
- Qty 2 – 24” Pocket Door
- Qty 2 – 2 ft x 2 ft Horizontal Slider Window (Kitchen)
- ¾ bath with custom tile shower 4 ft wide 3 ft long
- American Standard Toliet
- 2 ft 4 in vanity with 5 ft x 5 ft mirror
- Counters – L shaped 8 ft counter with Butcher Block Countertop
- Two Bay Sink
- Two Burner Electric Stovetop
- Stogge Kitchen Hood and Light
- Custom Shelving and Cabinets
- Drywall Interior with Shiplap Ceiling
- Custom Floating Queen Bed Frame
Custom Exterior Paint:
- Color Pictured – Tricom Black (eggshell finish)
- Remove Rust Spots (Used Container Only)
- Primer Applied
- HVAC- One-ton Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner and Heat (12,000 BTU)
- Greywater- 1.5 in PVC “stub-out” to be connected to the city sewer or RV hookup
- Water in: ½ in RV hose spigot for water is installed on the rear. 1/2 PEX plumbing
- Water heater – 13 kW Self-Modulating 2.54 GPM installed in the restroom. All PEX plumbing is insulated.
- Blackwater- 3 in PVC “stub-out” to be connected to the city sewer or RV hookup.
- Rooftop Decking (10, 20, 30 or 40 ft w/ Deck)
- Cabin Cladding Finish Options: (Natural, Cedar or Dark)
- Off-grid (Water, Solar, or Both)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Shiplap (White, Rustic or Grey)
- Premium Doors and Windows
- Premium Interior and Exterior Light Fixtures
- Kitchen Counter Tile Backsplash
- Tile Shower
- Barn Doors
- Custom Upgrades Available Upon Request
For more information on the 40 ft Joshua Tiny Container House, visit the Bob’s Container website.
See The Latest : Amazing Hobbit Hole Tiny Home